Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Going down to Memphis


Pimp Leroy and friends
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
So I got my arse down to Memphis, Tennessee, and yeah, that place is cool.

Hooked up with my boy, Pimp Leroy, who made sure I had a wicked time. Anyway, after a million beers and a steak, I passed out in the gutter, and woke up with old cigarette butts glued to my forehead.


Priscilla Presley at Graceland
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Anyway, after dragging myself back to my hotel, I decided to postpone my trip to Graceland, the Elvis Presley mansion till Monday, so as to avoid the crowds.

Well, when I got there, there was TV cameras and reporters and hundreds of people everywhere. I asked what was going on, and they told me that Graceland was being added to some Historic Register.

So I made like I was one of the paparazzi, pushed over a few children and old ladies, and got to the front of the pack.

Next thing, out walks PRISCILLA FUCKEN PRESLEY !!!

I couldnt believe it. I went snap happy, and got this fine shot of the woman. Can you believe she is 60 years old ?? Amazing what doctors can do these days, if ya pay em enough.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing surgery for years. Just these days with such competition it's pretty hard to make a decent buck. It's just not like you think.

I mean with all these liposuction & botox fakers, true plastic surgeons are hardly needed; you know except for some gruesome car accident victim, burn sufferers, disfigured babies...We just don't get given much of the fun or creative stuff anymore.

Anyhow, good you noted this fine work - you've clearly got an artisitc eye.

Enjoy your stay now,

Alan.

 
At 2:07 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 3:55 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home