Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sore Wrists


At the Snow
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Well, the Falconer went on holidays, so I did the next most obvious thing to do in the middle of the desert....

GO SNOWBOARDING !!!


The sheiks have built a giant indoor mountain in Dubai, and I was in my rented blue and red ski suit, dodging women in burka style quilted jackets. One modern woman had a rasta hat over the top of her veil.

Anyway, I made it out of the giant freezer alive, but the surface was so fucking hard, my ankles and wrists are killing me.....

I think its about time I got outta here

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 10:51 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home