Friday, November 11, 2005

Retirement


Goodbye Everyone
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Hi Everyone,

I went for drinks with a few friends tonight, and I got chatting to this bloke Jaymse, and I am telling him how much I fucken hate computers. Especially the fucken internet. So after a bit, I start thinking to myself, "fuck this internet crap. I am fucken well retiring from the internet."

I mean, really, the internet is for fucken nerds and cunts with no mates, so i have decided to retire. My blog, and my Flickr account are now going to go to sleep, and I am finished with the lot of it. I am now going to be normal, and do some real shit, instead of punching crap into a keyboard all day and night

It has been great interacting with you all, but as of now, i am officially retired.

Thanks for your support, and good luck for the future,

Love and Light, Chalk

17 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, November 11, 2005, Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

This is the third time I've seen this now. This story is getting old. Come on now and show us some photos of chicks.

 
At 10:34 PM, November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think arse beer killed it

 
At 12:21 AM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously. this place was a good read until that came.

 
At 8:47 AM, November 12, 2005, Blogger Apprentice said...

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALKIE !!

Have a great time in Tokyo, take lots of pictures, see you soon. :)

 
At 9:22 PM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will buy this blog.

 
At 10:43 PM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now maybe you'll do something worthwhile with your time

 
At 7:11 AM, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you realise giving up blogging is like giving up drugs, and we all know how good you were at that

 
At 11:55 AM, November 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good.

 
At 4:37 PM, November 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't leave me this way...

 
At 9:16 PM, November 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't limit your existence by other people's perceptions

 
At 3:23 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PULL THE FUCKEN PLUG ALREADY

 
At 7:34 AM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally taking the plunge into the real world with the rest of us, eh?

 
At 1:44 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoulda quite while u were ahead instead of fizzing out like a damp po-ha.

 
At 7:51 PM, November 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you upset someone again, chalk

 
At 3:05 AM, November 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chalk's Dead

 
At 10:51 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home