Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hanging with the Pissheads


Pissheads
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Well, I am off to the event of the week here in Governors Harbour.

THE FISH FRY !!!

All the local pissheads are gonna be there, and I am going to be knocking back crappy Bahamas beer like there is no tomorrow.

And when I am spastic, I am gonna shovel mountains of barbecued Grouper and Snapper into my mouth.

And when thats all over, I am gonna invite a twenty stone chunky Bahamian mama back to my joint for some sweet loving, Bahamas style.


I love this place.

6 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

Chalk, sounds like paradise.

 
At 7:11 AM, October 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I could not make it. We should still send Thomas and Mrs. Thomas to Bahamas once day.

 
At 8:20 AM, October 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the blogs degrading to new depths,yet the photos are lame as...get snapping ya cunt and spare me the humour...

 
At 2:44 PM, October 29, 2005, Blogger cybele malinowski said...

bahamama! damn jealous right now.

 
At 7:11 PM, October 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh chalk. We're having a blast at your place at the moment. we have some quality movies to show you. Some great shots by the pool and a couple of classics in your bedroom. I'll send you some trailers.

 
At 10:51 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home