Saturday, October 15, 2005

San Fran Fucken Outta Here


Door
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Well it has been fun. San Francisco is one top city, and I have had a lovely time. Even though I fucked myself up good and proper, I still had a ball.

These are my basic observations about San Francisco:

1. Lots of dogshit on the street
2. More homeless cunts than Bombay
3. Good Sushi


Daily News
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
4. Hard to find a good breakfast
5. Loads of hippie scum
6. Rich cunts everywhere
7. Friendly Lesbians
8. Rampant respect for nerds,
9. Weird Therapeutic Massage Clinics


Now I gotta get my arse to Miami to pay homage to Elian Gonzalez. If there is one thing I hate, its those goddamn pinko communist Castro loving muthafukkas.

Well, actually, I dont give a fuck about politics, but I do like to blend in, so when I get to Little Havana, I am gonna hate those pinko scum, believe you me.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

boogaloos was hard to find. if not for your missus, i would never have found it !!

 
At 2:06 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home