Thursday, October 06, 2005

TIME TO GO


my new fridge
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Well, I have been sitting around like a pathetic piece of shit for TOO FUCKING LONG.

So the time has come, to get off my lazy arse and go and see some of the world again.

As you have seen, I have descended into a world devoid of creativity. So anyway, enough of that. Its time to crawl out, and smell the sweet fumes of diesel exhaust.

I'm going away. On Saturday.

I will be keeping you all up to date, once again, and will be getting a new camera. This is gonna be fun.

9 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

Will the new camera be a digital one or one of those cheap disposible throw away types?

 
At 5:39 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

A canon EOS 20D. Where should i get one in SF ?

 
At 6:44 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Apprentice said...

Oh good plan. Those are great fun.

 
At 6:57 AM, October 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon voyage chalk

please be safe and remember to glad wrap your luggage

 
At 7:52 AM, October 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Thomas bends over thinking you'll give him some love - shag his camera instead. It's a great EOS 20D. If you don't end up liking it, you can always send it to me.

Yours truly,
Elinesca

 
At 9:50 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Superchou said...

hey chalk... sadly I am on the wrong coast to finally get to meet you up close and in person but I hope you have a fantastic time in Cali... don't get thomas too loaded while you are there!

-Mireille

 
At 2:06 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home