Sunday, August 28, 2005

Why I love the internet


So, as many of you would already know, I have been wasting all my time fucking around with that Flickr website. So anyway, coz its the internet, I can make people think i am really tough by saying cunt a few times and putting criminal type pictures of myself up there. Little do they know what a FUCKEN WIMP I am....

Anyway, This girl thought I was a bad boy and did a blog thing about me. Cool huh ??

Anyway, I cant believe this, but she called my photo BOG AWFUL. Is that a slap in the face because she hates me, or was she just embarrased about saying good things about me and had to moderate it with an insult ?

What do you think ???

Oh, and if you havent figured out how to read her blog thing about me, CLICK ON THESE WORDS, YOU FUCKEN DUMB CUNTS

14 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, August 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring

 
At 5:26 PM, August 28, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

jeez, wpd, i even put a shot of that nurse with the giant tits here for ya, and still i cant entertain you !!

please, do you have any specific requests ? i will do my level best for you....

 
At 11:59 PM, August 28, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

liven up, you boring cunt. if there is nothing for you here, you can fuck right off

 
At 3:15 PM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you tell em, chalk

 
At 4:05 PM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she likes you, mr.chalk.

bad boys always get the ladies

 
At 1:45 AM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

Chalk, this gal obviously has a thing for you. I'd recommend having her buy you a ticket to wherever she is for the weekend first off. 2nd have you ever considered reality television. Certianly you'd be voted off one of those shows right away but you'd bring the antics that bring ratings. I'm sure of this.

 
At 7:48 AM, August 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-- she is definitely crushing on you. That's why this is feels too heavy for you, you commitment freak.

Anyway - could you please remove those snakes from the post below so that I can scroll down and read the rest of your blog? They freak me out.

 
At 11:24 PM, August 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Freud,
are you offering your services?
Didn't you know that only the bad boys gets the ladies..?

 
At 7:59 AM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what makes you think i like the ladies?

 
At 2:02 PM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when did men need to like the ladies to get the laides?

 
At 7:14 AM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Apprentice said...

I love the internet too. :))

 
At 9:13 AM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you look like one of the penis origami guys.

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home