Thursday, October 13, 2005

Insane or what ?


Golden Gate Bridge
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
Have I gone completely insane ?

Well, let me tell you my latest adventure, and you can make up your mind for yourselves.

So, I decided to go for a little stroll, taking photos of crackheads and other assorted fun. Anyway, it was a lovely day, and my photo snapping was proceeding quite nicely, and I end up walking about 15 kilometers, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge on foot.

I get to the other side, and I am relaxing at the lookout point, when this dodgy cunt comes up to me and asks me for 2 bucks. This fucker is all clean and nice, and Im thinking to myself, "fuck off mate, you are a crook". So I tell him that he is being unreasonable, and the most I will offer him is a few coins.

To my surprise, he starts abusing the shit out of me and starts getting right up in my face. Now this pisses me off, and like the dickhead that I am, I take him on and start pushing him away. Anyway, the next thing I know, the cunt has grabbed my sunglasses off my face and runs away with them !!

Now, I haven't run anywhere in about 5 months or more, but my instinctive reaction was to chase the fuck. Anyway, about 3 paces into my pursuit, I pulled my fucking hamstring, and the cunt disappears into the distance. Now I was stranded, and had to walk for about 2 kms to find a cab with a fucked up hammy.

Anyway, now I am fucked. Can hardly walk, and am in pain.

What a cunt.

24 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Thomas Hawk said...

Horrible, simply horrible. Did you get a photo of him?

 
At 2:12 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

no. that was the worst part.

 
At 3:02 PM, October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those sunnies looked gay on anyway...

 
At 11:44 PM, October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a horse.

 
At 2:38 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

phar lap,

i think its about i gave ou a whipping with my riding crop

 
At 6:25 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

i prefer my horses slutty

 
At 9:11 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be glad he didn't take your camera. Next time, do what Americans do : Punch before they do something. I've found this to be much easier myself.

Sorry about your sunglasses, and your pulled hamstring. You should put a heating bag on it. If you don't have a heating bag, you can always fill an empty soda bottle with some hot water and wrap it in a T-shirt.

Elinesca

 
At 11:25 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

a heating bag, huh ? do you think the massage therapists would be able to help me out ??

 
At 1:52 AM, October 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, Chalk, the massage therapists won't be able to resist your incredible sex appeal and you know what happens then. Better just rely on the heating bag.

 
At 2:40 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

what has sex got to do with it ? all i am looking for is a therapeutic massage

 
At 5:39 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Elinesca, Repulsed hates your guts.

What have you got to say about that ??

 
At 2:08 AM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. You can't be loved by everybody, that's what I have to say about that. Hope those massage therapists worked for you, but if not, just turn up the heat.

 
At 10:05 AM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, you can't be loved by anyone....and by the way if you are going to choose anonymous as your identity what is the point of signing your name...I repeat get a fucking life.

 
At 2:15 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

these girls are going at it like cats in a sack !!

ace

 
At 5:14 PM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chalk, this is what I said before - some girls just can't take it when you give me any kinds of attention:-( They seem to think I am some kind of threat to them. I really am no threat!

It is your incredible sex appeal again, all women are drawn to you. I guess I need to stay away from your blog a little so that you can give them some more of your attention.

(By the way, I think repulsed is a bitter old man.)

 
At 10:25 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

whatever

 
At 12:21 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd lock your doors tonight, Elinesca.....

 
At 2:32 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Hey Elinesca, I'll be at Miami International Airport at 10am on Tuesday. See you then.

 
At 11:00 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

repulsed, forgot your meds? Do you have some seriously bottled hatred inside?

You're Elinesca's ex, for sure. Watch yourself now, or we'll arrange something for you outside your door.

 
At 12:30 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope 'repulsed' shows up too.

take the camera for us will u mr chalk?

 
At 7:26 AM, October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spewing.

 
At 2:06 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home