Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Jetlagged To The Fucken Shit


San Francisco Burning
Originally uploaded by aqui-ali.
Well, I made it to San Fran Fucken Cisco, and I am so jetlagged its ridiculous. It feels like someone poured a bucket of sand in my eyes.

Anyway, Im going to check out this Rob Brezny dude tomight at some hippy bookshop. My friend, crazy japanese slut, advised me to check it out, and I always follow good advice.

Speaking of which, I am still waiting for advice as to what to do with the rest of my time. As previously stated, I am a bored cunt with too much time on his hands, and as such, need someone to provide me with direction.

Anyway, Im going to have some breakfast.

Seeya.

11 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

bring it on, eddy. as i told hawk, i am a bored cunt with too much time on his hands, so any time is good.

 
At 3:16 AM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should take pictures of Thomas. I want to see if he really looks like Cherry Pie.

Then get on the plain to Boston.

 
At 6:55 AM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who can't be bothered to think of an identity, and spells plane "plain" has got fuck all hope of getting mr chalk to visit them in Boston.

 
At 1:37 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

foetusman, what is marty's email address ?

 
At 2:20 PM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont know mate,,i could make a joke but i wont!

 
At 11:06 PM, October 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd demand you come eat lunch with me but I don't live in California anymore. Too bad there is absolutely nothing interesting in Ohio.

 
At 12:28 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

do they have internet in ohio ?

 
At 4:10 AM, October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a string and tin can connection.

 
At 10:43 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

i suppose if you are really bored, you could have sex in public places. that always gets my blood rushing

 
At 4:48 PM, October 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In utah, quite close to SLC there is the most beautiful place. You walk along a steaming river and get to the place where hot water gurgels from the ground and meets with a cold waterfall in a perfectly temeratured round rock pool. Bambi's frollic and it's all pretty much god's perfection. You aren't far. I set you a misssion to find it if you can! Do you accept the mission?

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home