Sunday, October 09, 2005

Please Be Seated For Landing


Please Be Seated For Landing
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
OK. I finally managed to put my shit together, and have made it out of Byron.

What was supposed to be a 4 weeks hiatus turned into 5 months of stoned indulgence. Anyway, I have gotten off my arse, jumped on a plane, and am now back on the road.

Now in Hong Kong, I am about to head down for some breakfast. After that, some street wandering, followed by a journey to the famous SHA TIN races. I will be betting like a madman, and will take many photos as well.

Ah, great to be back out there....

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, October 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look, no comments.

 
At 8:14 AM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

come on horsey, the thing has only just been resuscitated

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home