Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Welcome to Little Haiti


Welcome
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
So when I was in San Francisco, this mate of mine told me to check out Little Haiti when I got to Miami.

So I jumped in a cab and said, "Take me to Little Haiti". The driver looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. "Little Haiti ?? Are you sure ? I have never taken a white guy there in 16 years driving cabs !!"

So, as usual, I was going on Chalks tour of The Ghetto.

Well, I must say, the locals were amongst the friendliest people I have met. Especially Mr.Voodoo. He ran a religious items store, which was really a Voodoo store.

There were statues of the Maddona, Buddha, St.George and a whole range of christian saints. But what was really cool was the statues of dinosaurs, chickens and wolfmen.

Voodoo. The real thing. Unfortunately I didnt see any animal sacrifices, but like my mum says, you gotta leave something for next time...


Chalk and Mr.Voodoo
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.



In the Voodoo Shop
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.



Wolfman
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.



200 years of Voodoo
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.



More Voodoo
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.

9 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you drink blood from the neck of a dying goat?

 
At 5:46 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

no, but i could go some goat chops now, thats for sure

 
At 8:31 AM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get any of that voodoo oil
that you rub on your cock and women
are attracted like flies ?

 
At 8:36 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

yeah, but instead, it attracted flies, which repelled all the women

 
At 12:23 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

copy cat.

 
At 1:09 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retribution month is here, so...Can ya bring back a voodoo doll or two for me? I've got a few peeps who need some real lessons in pain.

 
At 7:00 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry mate theres no inflatable ones left.

 
At 2:06 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home