Sunday, March 12, 2006

ISTANBUL....YEAH !!!


Barefoot in the Mosque
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
So I fucked off from Dubai, with aching wrists and ankles, and next stop...ISTANBUL.

This place rocks !!! The people are cool, the food is delicious, and even though they have a scarf on their heads, you can see the womens faces.

One thing that kinda concerns me though is the lack of adventure.

I mean, all this travelling is good and well, but this blog i supposed to be about adventures, and so far, Im just doing normal shit.

I'm low on inspiration, folks. I just dont know what to do to get myself motivated.

So help me.

Tell me what the fuck I should do to spice things up a little.....and please, make it someting new.

That same old Loo Cam thing just aint gonna cut it


Istanbul Street Action
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.



Istanbul Tram
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 3:55 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home