Monday, March 13, 2006

CeBIT...The World's Biggest Nerdfest


At CeBIT
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
So I made my way to Germany to attend the World's Biggest Nerdfest, CeBIT in Hanover.

This show is absolutely fucking massive....30 exhibition halls, all packed to the gills with computer and communication crap.

And there is one thing that all that computer shit attracts like bees to honey, and that is..........


CeBIT Supernerd
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
NERDS !!!

Thousands and thousands of them.

Nerds as far as they eye can see. There is so much nerdy crap on show here, it just pulls em in from all over the globe.

And if there is one thing that nerds love almost as much as computers, it would have to be.......


CeBIT Blonde Slut
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
SLUTS !!!

There were plenty of sluts cruising around the exhibition, all looking to lure nerds into their stands.

So while I was bored out of my mind, I took plenty of photos of nerds and sluts and have assembled them in a selection.

If you wasnt to view the NERDS OF CEBIT, click here.

If you want to view the SLUTS OF CEBIT, click here.

Now, its each to their own, but I must say that I prefer the sluts.

7 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nerdy Nazis!

 
At 3:26 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

I suppose Hitler was kinda NERDY

 
At 7:15 AM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he wasn't cool

 
At 10:15 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

I am actually a bored cunt with too much time on his hands.

 
At 1:44 PM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want an adventure.... go get a life....There is a little town between Hanover (or is it's Hangover) & Hamburg, 17th century, by the river old as they get. in the night all sorts of gimps come out of the woodwork. & the sluts ohhh the sluts....

 
At 10:51 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 3:55 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home