Monday, March 20, 2006

DANISH HIPPIES ARE CUNTS


DANISH COPS
Originally uploaded by Chalkstar.
So I went to Christiania, the Danish hippy haven, to get some pot. Bought some off this guy and went to find somewhere to smoke it.

Anyway, I find this house that looks the part, and theres about 20 danish hippys walking around in the dark, smoking joints and shit. Looks ok, so I start rolling a joint, then this chick comes up to me and say "be careful, cops are around"

Cops are around ?? Im just rolling a fucken joint, not importing a sack of heroin for christs sake.

Anyway, i just finished making it, light it up, the next thing....8 cops bust in the room with torches flashing and cameras snapping !!!

I nearly swallowed the fucking joint I got such a shock. Stood on it, dumped the tiny bag of weed and milled around with the rest of the hippies, trying to act like nothing was going on.

Well, they coppers fucked around in there for 15 minutes then left. I thought Id just get my bag of pot and leave, but when I went to get it, some cunt goes..."thats my marijuana !!!" next thing, ive got a bunch of weirdos circling me, demanding I give the pot back to the fucker. Seeing I am a gutless wimp, I gave it to him and left. Then I had to go and buy some more.

So all ive got to say about Danish hippies is....what a bunch of CUNTS

7 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, March 20, 2006, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

my sentiments exactly, beaver

 
At 7:03 AM, March 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have held out for a cavity search.

 
At 8:36 AM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you hanging out in shady crack-houses with criminals?

 
At 6:27 PM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looser hanging out in the dark. why didn't you light up in the park? watching the swans & sluts

Anyway did ya catch up with troff Man in there??
I hear he likes apricot danish

 
At 9:13 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

i like crack houses and criminals. The shadier the better. I just can't believe those cunts knicked my pot.

 
At 2:07 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 3:55 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home