Wednesday, March 16, 2005

PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES !!!!!!!

Well, the FREE PRIZES which have been promised to PLATINUM CLUB members are finally being announced. As promised, 2 prizes will be awarded, and as a surprise bonus, one male and one female winner will be announced.

For one LUCKY female club member, the following 2 prizes will be awarded:

1. International blogstar MR.CHALK will fuck you
2. A video recording of the event will be produced and forwarded to you


For one LUCKY male club member, the following 2 prizes will be awarded:

1. Stunning teen sensation JULIET will fuck you
2. A video recording of the event will be produced and forwarded to you

Once again, please note that the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

13 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, March 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to join, but I am scared to give my email address online

 
At 8:51 PM, March 16, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

no worries, donna.

just send an email entitled PLATINUM CLUB to:

mrchalk@hotmail.com

....and good luck !!!

 
At 10:02 PM, March 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rabbi, I am in the process of having a prosthetic foreskin grafted on to my weener,yes it does sting a little bit, but after all isn't it the hallmark of the Mr Chalk Adult Video Library Selection. Oh and i think i'll shave my hamantashan
when will the prizes be drawn

 
At 12:11 AM, March 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Prizes will be drawn this weekend...

 
At 6:54 AM, March 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about us???

 
At 6:54 AM, March 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about us???

 
At 6:54 AM, March 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about us???

 
At 8:40 AM, March 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

cant you lesbians just ask once ?

 
At 8:41 AM, March 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Hi Harry,

I know, I feel so dirty for having prostitued myself like that, but, hey...i'll do anything for my art

 
At 12:09 PM, March 18, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

I am not drunk, mate. and you can keep your cam girl rubbish. This blog is no refuge for the perverted.

 
At 4:34 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a shirtholden t-shirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 
At 2:01 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home