Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Highly Unoriginal Mind

I recently realised that my whole life is a cliche stolen from movies I've seen, songs I've heard and other peoples lives. I am a highly unoriginal mind (stole that). Kind of like a sampled hip hop track.

I like it like that (stole that too)

And I always repeat every joke that I make about a million times. In fact, I just emailed most of this posting to a friend before, and am just regurgitating it because I thought it sounded good.

And even this theory is not new. I was raving on to someone about it a few months ago.

Anyway, have any of you seen the Fingerbang episode of South Park ? I love that episode....

5 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, March 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same man, I think it is inherent in thinking you are number one

 
At 11:28 AM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every episode of Southpark is good, even the shite ones

 
At 2:00 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 10:49 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home