Thursday, March 10, 2005

Exposed as a Fraud

Well, it seems that Mr.Chalk has been exposed as a fraud. The so-called "LOO CAM", was nothing more than a rip off, stolen from the pages of this months' Vice Magazine. I am coming clean, in front of everybody, admitting that I made the whole thing up.

I did not run into the ladies lav.
I did not take photos of people fucking
I did not do a runner afterwards
I am a wimp
In fact, I am a fucken wimp

Sorry. Now you can all crucify my.


The big question is, what else did I make up ? I mean, I could be warm and cosy back at home, never having moved an inch.

It could be true, couldnt it........

Anyway, I'm leaving Copenhagen today, off to Aalborg on another imaginary adventure. I'll let you know how it goes.

And by the way, true or not, you've gotta admit this website is more compelling than fucken Yahoo. Well, you're still reading, aren't you.....

8 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, March 09, 2005, Blogger NeoTheAwakeninging said...

Awesome Ha ha ha, nice blog, great ideas.

 
At 10:32 PM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Thanks neo. Much appreciated.

 
At 10:58 PM, March 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own

 
At 12:24 AM, March 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

does that mean everybody is a wimp but me ???

 
At 1:42 AM, March 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he means that you are simply exposing your own weaknesses in the hope of somehow rising above the wimpy softcock pansy-boy netherworld in which you reside in at present

 
At 2:41 AM, March 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Am I exposing my weaknesses ? Fuck, I better stop that immediately. Someone might take advantage of me.

 
At 7:10 PM, April 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo ! ....down with that sort of thing !

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home