Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Fuck em if they can't take a joke

Well, I am so deeply touched by the masses of well wishers, resurfaced old friends and kind words from strangers this website has generated. I must say, however, that not all feedback has been positive. I received a call from a drunkard mate of mine who called me after getting tanked with his missus. He advised me that while he found "The Adventures of Mr.Chalk" to be compelling reading, his wife, on the other hand was disgusted, for some reason, by the OPINION POLL.

Well, I said to my pal, "Fuck em if they cant take a joke", and let it rest there. But as soon as I put down the phone, I realised that I was wrong. Very wrong.

You see, "The Adventures of Mr.Chalk" is in no way humourous. In fact, every single word contained in these pages is earnestly serious. It is not my fault if some people are upset by my innocent curiosity, however, I really wanted to know if it was OK. I mean, if I just went off half cocked, emailing a girl "I want your cunt NOW", without at least asking my esteemed readers if it was OK first, well, I could end up offending her.

So if anyone is upset by this website, please bear with me, as my search for the truth must continue

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, March 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very English to me... where's the irony?

 
At 2:40 PM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

nah mate, i'm australian

 
At 2:00 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home