Tuesday, March 08, 2005

FEBO, FEBO, FEBO

There's one thing I hate about restaurants. That is having to wait for your food. When I'm hungry, I want my food NOW !!! And waiting just is not going to cut it. In Amsterdam, I got fucken hungry after smoking some hardcore, AK-47, hydroponically grown, chemical laced marijuana. I wanted food. So I went to McDonalds.

They made me wait, so I walked out. Not happy.

Febo Febo Febo
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Then I saw FEBO. Like a beacon on the horizon, the red and yellow lights ushered me through its doors, towards delicious culinary delights, and all I had to do was put a coin in the slot.


Febo Doors
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Yes, FEBO is the fastest of fast food. Its all sitting there in little locked windows, like you can see here.


Febo Burgers
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
All you have to do is decide....will it be the burgers ?


Febo Croquettes
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Or perhaps a croquette ?


Febo Cheese Souffle
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
I like the Cheese Souffle !!


Its the Cheese Souffle
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Yes, its the Cheese Souffle, and it only cost 1 euro !!!


Everybody Loves Febo
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Everybody loves FEBO !!!

6 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, March 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes

 
At 2:55 AM, March 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats weird, doesnt seem fresh to me... food in ther own lil cages, but hey when your off out of it anything can look apetizing.

 
At 6:49 AM, March 08, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

perhaps, but at least it was fast

 
At 6:19 PM, March 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does FEBO mean caged food?

 
At 10:37 PM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

You can say what you like, but don't you EVER criticize FEBO

 
At 7:27 AM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A am MeetMe@TheAutomat.com and I take my fast food seriously. That version of 4 windows was German invented, America perfected. Re-invented by FEBO. Borrowed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home