Friday, March 04, 2005

Ta2

So I made a new friend today. His name is Ta2 and he was sentenced to 12 years in prison for cutting off peoples fingers and toes. He only served 8 though. Ta2 was a lovely guy. I was a little bit short of cash in the fish and chips shop, and he offered to help me out.

Ta2 had some wild tattoos, so I asked him if I could take some photos. He was totally into it.


Me and TA2
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This is a picture of me with Ta2.



skull tattoo
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This is a picture of Ta2's skull tattoo. I was a bit dissapointed that he chose to get the Hellraiser dude tattoed on his skull, cos its a bit commercial, but i decided to let that one slide.



chest tattoo
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This is a picture of Ta2's chest. He told me that he was covered from head to toe, and then he pulled down his shirt and showed me his chest. I take his word on the rest of his body. He did not seem like the type of guy to tell fibs.



computer ink
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This is a picture of one of the tattoos Ta2 gave himself in prison. He told me he used computer ink and made his tattoo gun out of the motor of a walkman.


Ta2 was a really nice guy.

He wished me all the best, and I was on my way

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, March 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you've woken up. Keep hunting.

 
At 4:50 PM, March 04, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

no worries mall boy. i'm on the job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home