Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Too Busy

So I'm getting the fuck outta Barcelona today, and I hope something interesting happens. Normally I don't really give a shit, but i've been copping some muted flak from one of my mates. He's sick of all this bullshit about me and what i'm thinking and feeling, and wants more adventures. Well, its just not that simple. I mean, hey man, i'm all about keeping it real, you know. I could just go and make up some bullshit, and excite everyones appetite for literary thrills, but if its not real, i'm not gonna write it. Not unless i'm in the mood to, anyway.

Regardless, ive got no time for adventures any more. All my time is now officially devoted to taking photos and writing this crap, so i'm afraid the adventures will have to wait.

Sorry folks. Manchester here I come.


By the way, you can leave comments if you like. I know you guys are reading this thing....my web counter reckons theres 30 visits a day, so one of you has gotta have some kind of opinion....

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, March 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only the hunter is hunted

 
At 8:47 AM, March 02, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

ooooh, how cryptic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home