Monday, February 28, 2005

Climb a mountain ? What the fuck for ???

Well, today i woke up bleary eyed and totally fucked up from jetlag at 2AM and just stuffed around with photos and the internet for about 6 hours. Then I started feeling guilty about eating too much premium quality ham and not doing any exercise, so I decided to go for a walk. Took another 30 photos, until the batteries in my camera died. Thank god for that, really, because I was starting to become too much of a photo nerd.

Anyway, I was walking down the street checking shit out, when I saw a mountain in the distance. It looked pretty close, but ended up being about 15 km away. I got it into my head that thats where I was going today, and 4 hours later, I got there. Quite a mission actually, had to do some bush bashing through thorny spanish trails, as I had no map and didnt really know where I was going. Anyway, back home now with sore feet, but a bit less of a guilty conscience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home