Friday, March 04, 2005

Breakfast Victory

So me and my mate Simon went to the restaurant in the hotel to have some breakfast, armed as usual with my crappy old camera. I went up to the buffet to take some snaps of the disgusting dried out rubbish that they serve up to the poms. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the English love bad quality products, particularly food. And this buffet was really bad.


Breakfast Sausages
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Here is a shot of the breakfast sausages



Putrid Bacon
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This bacon was giving off putrid aroma



Blood Sausage
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
This blood sausage was as dry as a biscuit


Anyway, when the head waiter sees me taking photos of this rubbish, he comes running up to me, and offers to get me and Simon a freshly cooked breakfast. He obviously assumed we were writing a review of the restaurant or something. Either that, or he figured out we weren't poms, and that we prefer our food fresh and tasty.

Anyhow, It ended up tasting great !!

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, March 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abandon your evil bacon-eating ways. (But I'm ok with the loo-cam).

 
At 2:24 AM, March 04, 2005, Blogger erix said...

you're right, I like your postings (i.e., the ones I've read up until now...)

 
At 1:39 AM, March 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tasty!.. um eww, just proves my theory that most men will eat anything as long as they dont have to cook it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home