Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Pachinko


Pachinko 2
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
My life, my brain, my wallet has been taken hostage by......... PACHINKO !!!

The Japanese gambling phenomenon has seized me in its clutches and wont let go.

Pachinko is an all out, relentless assault on the senses. It puts you in a trance and makes you forget everything.

Pachinko is LOUD, Pachinko is action packed, Pachinko is totally out of control.

I know the odds are absolutely shit, but I dont care. I just want to hear the noise and watch those crazy balls bouncing all over the machine...


Pachinko Detail
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
In the west, we have poker machines, one arm bandits and the like. These are bland, pathetic nonsense.

I wake up, thinking of Pachinko. I walk around all day thinking of Pachinko. Not a moment passes without Pachinko invading my thoughts.

The fact that Pachinko parlours stink of stale tobacco smoke, are lit with blazing white flourescent tubing and are populated with half dead Japanese doesnt bother me in the slightest.


Pachinko Advertisment
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.


And hey, I could get all high and mighty, and start going on about the uniquely Japanese cultural experience that is Pachinko, and how it offers a brief glimpse into the Japanese psyche and all that crap, but fuck that for a joke.

The reality is that I want the hyper stimulation, and I want it NOW !!!

GIMME PACHINKO...GIMME, GIMME, GIMME

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, April 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are great. I want to play pachinko too.

 
At 10:42 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

i'm glad you like it liz. rest assured there will be plenty more entertainment in store...

 
At 10:49 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home