Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sapporo Style (2 degrees)


Sapporo Style (2 degrees)
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Its 2 degrees outside, but that is not going to stand in the way of Sapporo Style.

This one is particularly for Mall Boy, and I had to chase this girl down the street to get it.

It was kind of embarrasing, because my flash went off by mistake.

Her and her friend didn't seem to mind though. They just giggled and kept on walking.


Sapporo Style (Front View)
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
Today I am off to the mountains again for a couple of days on the snow, but by Tuesday, I'll be back on the streets, and my camera will be back in action. If there is anything in particular you would like photographed, please let me know.

Have fun while I'm gone....

11 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you delete your name from the "about me" section? You had it on there, and then you deleted it.

 
At 9:38 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mate,
Can you get a photo of one of those "Worn (I hesitate to say "Soiled") Panties Vending Machines" - apparently they have them at railway stations and you can buy a pair and sniff some chics knickers all the way home. it's just a concept I have trouble grasping.. so some photographic evidence would be super! :-)

 
At 10:47 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures of plastic food and kooky vinyl toys please and a garden or a vagina

 
At 11:06 PM, April 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

fair request. will see what i can do.

 
At 11:09 PM, April 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Hi anonymous.

I havent found any dirty panty vending machines, but i have seen them for sale at a store. In fact, a girl i know bought me a pack of soiled undies for a gift !!

 
At 11:18 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The corner of her ass poking out from under her skirt is sweeter than apple pie, Mr. Chalk, I love your work.

 
At 6:27 AM, April 11, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Johnny, as I have said in the past, I am a crowd pleaser. What the people demand,, the people get. And the people demand sexy arses and cheap character assasination.

Any further requests ?

 
At 5:54 PM, April 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work. Get some more stills when you get off the mountain and have some fun getting them. Strange blokes snapping young women is not unusual in the 'pan. Drink some Pocari Sweat if it gets too much for ya..

 
At 2:02 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 10:49 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home