Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Japanese Adventure

Well, it has been great here in Canada.

From the Arctic to the Rockies it has been absolutely fantastic, but now its time for it all to end.


Hikaru 2
Originally uploaded by Ryou in the box.
But never fear, the Adventures continue and tomorrow, I am OFF TO JAPAN !!!

Not only am I going to Japan, I am going to Sapporo, capital of Japanese sleaze and filth. I will be sure to make my way to Susukino, Sapporo's centre of depravity, and will be taking photos galore.

I hope to get some shots of the Yakuza there, and hopefully they wont chop off any of my fingers.

If I'm lucky, I may even get to see some live bukkake.

Wish me luck...

11 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, April 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is bukkake?

 
At 11:22 AM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

are you related to bi-curious, or are you actually the same person ?

 
At 7:12 PM, April 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now your back in the 'pan. Get us some quality shots. You know the ones... rear stills and those beautiful behinds.

 
At 12:19 AM, April 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bukkake translates into japanese as 'spray' - however what mr chalk is referring to is the popular recreational activity whereby a girl is cummed on repeatably by large groups of men...or it could just be a couple, whatever does it for you....japan is a sick country, in my opinion mr chalk will feel right at home.

 
At 12:02 PM, April 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you all need a Bex and a good lie down.

 
At 9:15 PM, April 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv some bukkake & hey curious where have you been. Serioulsy, not in this land.

Ha - give it to me Mr Chalk.

 
At 9:44 PM, April 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first i thought bukkake was wrong and demeaning until i realised its culture and art...now im a bukkake junkie,thanks mr chalk

 
At 12:26 PM, April 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how harry[knuckles]newhouse and nicole[bloody]wilson are the only people who use the square brackets

 
At 2:02 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 10:49 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home