Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Big Switch

In order to satisfy the demands of my gay Chalkfans, not to mention the legion of female readers who are constantly demanding a more balanced perspective, I have made the move. The state of the art LOO CAM has been removed from the womens toilet at Kita Junijo, and has been re-installed in the mens.


Mens LOO CAM
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
And as you can see, the first feeds are in !! And before the homophobic ranting begins, let me make it clear that you anonymous closet fags are not fooling anyone. Those who object the loudest are obviously gay themselves.

So take it easy guys. Instead of deluding yourselves, feel free to express your sexuality in whatever way turns you on. I certainly couldnt care less.

9 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

looks like piss to me. just another sapporo pisshead.

 
At 7:14 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it to much to ask for a pic of you in that cubicle?

 
At 7:19 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Before I insult the crap out of you, which Paul is this ?

 
At 7:40 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go on then insult me.dont worry i dont know you.

 
At 7:47 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

If you were one of the Pauls I know I would've ripped into you like there was no tomorrow. Seeing your a stranger, I think i'll just ignore you and pretend you never asked that pathetic question.

 
At 8:41 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if it's a woman in drag?

 
At 9:24 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks.whats the comments section for?

 
At 1:03 AM, April 18, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

Dear Paul,

I am just a little tired of people asking me to prove the truth of the LOO CAM. Just look at the amazing images I am presenting to you, FREE OF CHARGE !!!

If you are so skeptical of the authenticity of these shots, may I suggest that you log into one of the many toilet cam websites which charge a monthly for for access.

Fond regards to you and your family,

Mr.Chalk

 
At 2:02 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home