Sunday, December 09, 2007

What ??


Flowers
Originally uploaded by Chalky Lives
So im back in Tokyo again, with my senses bombarderd by Okonomiyaki and Japanese sluts in micro shorts . So what is it all about ? I mean, what should I do...I am an indulgent cunt, that is true. And my options are pretty fucken broad, but hey, what the fuck ??

I'm living in tokyo midtown and my apartment gets cleaned 3 times a week. When the cleaners come (4 of them), the bow down to me and then proceed to put all my girlfriends hair clips in a neat row. so anal its got hemmoroids.

So, yeah. Im looking for advice here, and remember, your doing a service to someone or other, because if I run out of ideas ill probably have to top myself as an homage to decadent western ideals and boredom and tv and the internet.

So yeah....the canvas is blank....what should i do and where should i do it ??? I want answers now.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, December 10, 2007, Blogger Lorena Cupcake said...

Walk down the street loudly greeting strangers with out of date phrases.

"What's cooking, good looking?"

"Whassssup?"

"Where's the beef?"

Buy Suehiro Maruo books, draw dicks onto your okonomiyaki with mayonaisse, learn how to fold origami in the shape of a vulva, take candid train photos of girls' legs, take Rikki Kasso style naughty pictures, long exposure photos of nighttime streets, piss in the snow, jerk off onto a dignified park statue, admire the manhole covers, eat candy, sleep for 12 hours straight and go out for coffee without brushing your hair, do the robot while crossing the street, call someone on your cell phone while in a public place and talk loudly in a made-up language, loiter in hotel lobbies, and wear a cowboy hat and boots while talking like John Wayne.

I may have pegged your interests (being obnoxious and confusing people) wrong, so feel free to ignore my advice.

 
At 2:19 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

lorena, you have pegged my interests 100% correctly. thank you for the inspiration...i will get to work on those proposals immediately

 

Post a Comment

<< Home