Sunday, June 05, 2005

Rat


Rat
Originally uploaded by jip.
So I was sitting on my couch and I noticed this unpleasant odor. I searched around for a bag of old rubbish, then started to suspect an overflowing septic tank.

Anyway, it got worse, and I started to think some dirty feral had smeared some shit on my furniture or something.

Anyway, I found it. Dead rat, under the fucken cushion of my couch. I must have sat on it and squashed it to death.

Stinky rotten dead mutherfukka.

Now I feel sick.

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, June 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i symapthise whole heartedly with you...
dirty rotten stinky vermin...better than ferals though if you kill a feral 10 more will come.
p.s sorry about the maggots i left at your place

 
At 12:24 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

did you leave that rat there, dalamah ??

oh, by the way, your car has got a flat battery.

 
At 12:55 AM, June 06, 2005, Blogger jonny said...

Time to diet, if you can flatten a rat.

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home