Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Weekend

I love the weekend, because on the weekend, you can take it easy and nobody cares. In fact, if you don't relax on the weekend there is usually something wrong with you.

So its the weekend. Aaaaahh. Now I can stretch out and relax. Mmmmm. How comfy.

To tell you the truth, I am pretty stressed out this weekend. The sun came out and now I am feeling guilty for just sitting around at home. I am actually just trying out my new bathrobe ($30 in Bangkok), and you cant give something like that a proper test drive unless you lounge around in it for a few hours.

So now I'm feeling a bit better because I'm doing something now.

Anyway, I can sense the beach calling me. And that is bad news, because I HATE THE FUCKING BEACH.

Anyway, thats enough. Seeya.

6 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, May 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

three months of great informative work is slowly being eroded,if you have any integrity stop the blog now. mediocrity is a painful death.

 
At 10:32 AM, May 15, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

that has been suggested, on exactly that basis before (remember the first LOO CAM ? Or how about the upskirts ??)

Dont worry, i think this blog is actually getting better.

 
At 9:28 PM, May 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's gonna read a dead blog, smart-arse? Only obsessive 'blog fans' with no life of their own to excite them, I'd hazard...

 
At 2:03 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home