Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hopeless Case


Byron Bay
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
The radio show was supposed to start at 12 O'clock. Of course I fell asleep on the couch at 10:30 and then woke up at 11:55.

So I got there 20 minutes late. Oh well, at least I showed up.

I know how pathetic this must seem, but can I blame it on jet lag for a bit ?

I really am fucked because my mate went on holidays and left me a big bag of organic homegrown.Im sure that was obvious to anyone who was listening t the radio last night.

I was a fucken mess.

Anyway, I dont really give a shit, cos im going to melbourne and sydney soon

4 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how & when can is listen to the radio show in geneva?

 
At 4:07 AM, May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i just saw the bay fm thing and have plenty of time on my hands to work out the time diff. better be good.

 
At 2:03 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home