Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Enough

Right, I've had enough. I'm shutting down these fucken comments for 24 hours. Its about time you idiots realised who the blog belongs to. Me, thats who (stole that from Al Pacinoo in Scarface, and it was also sampled by Public Enemy)

So, when the comments come back up, they better be entertaining and amusing instead of the pathetic boring dribble that has been posted there of late.

This hurts me more than it hurts you (stole that one off my mum).

If anyone really wants to contact me they can always email to mrchalk@hotmail.com

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, March 23, 2005, Blogger Mr. Chalk said...

suffer

 
At 2:01 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 10:49 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home