Sunday, June 25, 2006

Alcatraz E.R


Nurse....NURSE !!!
Originally uploaded by Chalky Lives.
When Crazy Japanese Slut told me about this restaurant, she was horrified at the stories she had heard. This immediately piqued my interest, as anything that horrifies her must be something pretty fucking cool.

So apparently, scantily dressed nurses simulated anal rape in the dark. This seemed to be not too bad. In fact, I was determined to go. She was not interested.


ALCATRAZ ER
Originally uploaded by Chalky Lives.
I had to go for the old "dont you have the guts to try something new ?". After that didnt work, I reverted to the failsafe taunt...."What are ya, a nerd or something ??"

One hour later she was all dressed up and ready to go.

Anyway, I was disappointed. No anal rape from the nurses. In fact, they werent even scantily dressed. I suppose the setting was fairly unique, and the food and drink was OK, but hey.....my expectations were sky high

3 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know what the doctors did to me while you were in the toilet. I, for one, did not leave disappointed, and it had nothing to do with that big spicy sausage we ordered......

 
At 8:26 AM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blush*

You say the sweetest things

 
At 1:54 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know those legs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home