Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Car is The Shit


'76 Charger
Originally uploaded by Mr. Chalk.
People often say to me, "Mr.Chalk, may I ask you a question ?"

I usually say yes, because, being a man of the people, I am always happy to discuss any matter with the general public.

So anyway, after I say OK, the next question is usually, "Mr.Chalk, how did you get to be so cool ?"

Well, thats a pretty easy question for me to answer. I got to be so cool by buying a '76 VALIANT CHARGER !!! My dad taught me early that real men drive Valiants, but he never had the guts to go hardcore and buy a VALIANT CHARGER.

I did, in fact, I've got 2, and that, my friends, is why Mr.Challk is wayyyyy cooooool.

9 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that V 6 could run on garlic sauce

 
At 7:05 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im getting one.

 
At 7:06 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought monaro's where the cool car.

 
At 7:46 PM, May 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this WANK must be leaving your cock red raw.
A car is just a penis extention for the inadequately endoured anyway!
I suggest rough riders for the truely cool.

 
At 10:29 PM, May 22, 2005, Blogger The Picaroony said...

i bet yer Dad didn't tell ye about "digital noise" !!!

 
At 3:40 AM, May 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, that is a pretty cool set of wheels. Must do wonders for the driveway. Did I mention that my valiant saved my life when I had the misfortune of driving it off the road into a concrete culvert at high speed in 1996? Any other car and I wouldn't be here wasting my time perving on yours...

 
At 2:04 PM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 10:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home